Thinking of making money quickly and conveniently? There’s a fortune in your home, just waiting to be discovered. Let us give you an idea:
Not sure how much your item worth? Check out on similar listings prices on Mudah.my marketplace now!
Stand a chance to win a Car, iPhone 12, PS5 and other weekly cool prizes when you take part in Mudah.my’s RM1K Challenge!
How to Join?
Post a minimum of 3 ads with a total item price of RM1,000 or more on Mudah.my (except for Cars, Property and Jobs category)
Cool Prizes to be Given Away!
Used Car (worth RM50,000)
iPhone 12 (worth RM4,099)
PS5 (worth RM2,499)
AEON Shopping Vouchers (worth RM300)
Grab Gift Card (worth RM50)
Terms & Conditions
- Contest entries must be submitted by 15th May 2021, 11:59pm.
- Entries after the contest end time will be considered invalid and is not eligible to win.
- Winner selection will be selected by Mudah.my Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”).
- Winner selection will be at the discretion of the Organizer provided the entry meets the qualification criteria.
- The Organiser reserves the right to select winners from Mudah.my website within the stated categories during contest period.
- Each winner is eligible to win once during the contest period.
- Announcement of Winners will be made on https://offers.mudah.my/category/post-win/ within 3 working day after the contest end date.
- Engaged in conduct which impacts on the fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, or
- Sold the prizes in exchange for cash,
All Prizes are given on an “As Is Where Is” basis and are not exchangeable for cash, credit or any other Prizes, whether in part or in full and are non-transferable to another individual and absolutely non-negotiable.
The Organiser requires proof of identity to claim the Prize.
The Organiser makes no warranties or representations whatsoever with respect to the Prizes and shall not be responsible nor liable for any issues and/or damage thereto or arising there from.
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian residents age 18 and above as on 3th March, 2021.
- Eligible Participants under the age of 18 are required to obtain parental consent prior to participation in the Contest. By participating in this Contest, such consent is deemed to have been obtained. For such Participants, the Organiser considers it the responsibility of parents and/or guardians to monitor Participants’ participation in this Contest.
- Neither Organiser nor employees of Organiser, “Mudah.my Sdn Bhd”, and all of their respective partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, trustees, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives and agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest and/or win a Prize (as defined above).
- Immediate family members of employees and persons living in the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win. For the purposes of this Contest, “immediate family members” is defined as spouse, domestic partner, mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, children, siblings and their spouses.
- By participating in this Contest, Participants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept the official Terms & Conditions as stated in this document and decisions of the Organiser and explicitly consents to her/his name and picture being published on the Internet (homepage and Facebook site of the Organiser), and possibly also in the print media of the Organiser in the event of winning.
- By entering the Contest, the participant explicitly consents to the Organiser storing necessary personal data of the participant.
- The Organiser wishes to point out that all personal data as per above will not be made available to third parties.
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice.
- For further enquiries regarding this Contest, please contact us via email at email@example.com (10am – 5pm, Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays) or leave a Private Message on the Organiser’s Facebook Page www.facebook.com/mudah.my.