Raya ini semua pun Mudah!
Jual di Mudah, ringankan kerja.
2. Only private listers/sellers are eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. Entries after the contest end time will be considered invalid and is not eligible to win.
3. Winner selection will be selected by Mudah.my Sdn Bhd (“the Organiser”).
4. Winner selection will be at the discretion of the Organiser provided the entry meets the qualification criteria.
5. The Organiser reserves the right to select winners from Mudah.my website within the stated categories during contest period.
6. Each winner is eligible to win once during the contest period.
7. Announcement of winners will be made on Mudah Insights page and Mudah Facebook page on the 20 May 2021.
- 1 x Dyson V11™ Vacuum Cleaner
- 5 x Duit Raya worth RM200 each!
- 1 x Samsung Tablet A8
- 3 x Google Home Mini
- 2 x Xiaomi Car Dashcam
The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prize and select the next qualified participant as a winner if we become aware, or have any reason to suspect in our reasonable opinion that a participant has (and not limiting to):
· Engaged in conduct which impacts on the fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this offer, or
2. Eligible Participants under the age of 18 are required to obtain parental consent prior to participation in the Contest. By participating in this Contest, such consent is deemed to have been obtained. For such Participants, the Organiser considers it the responsibility of parents and/or guardians to monitor Participants’ participation in this Contest.
3. Neither Organiser nor employees of Organiser, “Mudah.my Sdn Bhd”, and all of their respective partners, parent companies, divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates, trustees, advertising, promotion and public relations agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, representatives and agencies are not eligible to participate in the Contest and/or win a Prize (as defined above).
4. Immediate family members of employees and persons living in the same household as such employees (whether related or not) are not eligible to win. For the purposes of this Contest, “immediate family members” is defined as spouse, domestic partner, mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, children, siblings and their spouses.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to request written proof of IC Number and age of any Contest Winner before the prize is collected. The Organiser reserves the right to forfeit the prize for the contest winner if he/she does not provide the required details upon receiving the request/notification from the Organiser within the stipulated period.
3. The Organiser deserves the right to forfeit the prize for the contest winner if he/she did not collect the prize from the Mudah.my office within 2 weeks after the winner has been notified.
4. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event selected winners are not contactable.
2. By entering the Contest, the participant explicitly consents to the Organiser storing necessary personal data of the participant.
3. The Organiser wishes to point out that all personal data as per above will not be made available to third parties.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without giving prior notice.
5. For further enquiries regarding this Contest, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (10am – 5pm, Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays) or leave a Private Message on the Organiser’s Facebook Page -www.facebook.com/mudah.my.
Liability and Responsibility
1. Winners shall assume full responsibility in case of any accident, damage or claim resulting from participation of this Contest and/or usage and/or Contest of their prize.
2. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold the Organiser and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prize, or travel to or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
3. By entering the Contest, the Eligible Participant is deemed to have given Mudah.my Sdn Bhd the exclusive right over such Entry made by the Mudah.my Sdn Bhd and shall reserve the right to use such Entry of the Eligible Participants for any further promotion that may be contemplated.
Rights of the Organiser
1. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Organiser and its agencies to use the winners’ names, details and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the participant’s submission in the event that the Organiser has reasonable grounds for believing that a selected participant has violated any of these Terms.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to reject any entry at its sole and absolute discretion without having to assign any reasons whatsoever.
4. The Organiser’s decision is final. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
5. In the unlikely event prizes becomes unavailable, the Organiser reserves its respective right to substitute any prize with another of similar or higher value without prior notice. The prize is not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other movies.
6. Entries received before and/or after the Contest Period will be void. All entries become the sole property of Organiser and will not be acknowledged.
PRIVACY NOTICE UNDER THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT 2010
1. Your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of the Organiser.
2. Further, by submitting to this contest promo, you hereby consent to the processing of your personal data by the Organiser in the manner as specified.
3. The Organiser shall be processing the personal data that you have provided us with such as your name, national identity card number, contact number, address and any other information that has been requested from you in this contest promo.
4. The Organiser will be processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the purposes of the conducting this contest and contacting you (if necessary).
5. The personal data that you provide us may be disclosed to our service providers for the aforementioned purposes. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
6. You may access and request for correction of your personal data and/or to limit the processing of your personal data, or make any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, by messaging the Organiser’s email at email@example.com